This is basically what it’s like to be an adult.
That comment is perfect and real.
I will try, too ..
YG NEXT CREATOR PROJECT 2014!
YG Entertainment is looking for another fresh set of creative employees!
Here’s your chance to be a part of the YG Family Staff.
- PACKAGE DESIGNER : In charge of YG Artists’ album,concert,photo books design
- MOTION DESIGNER : In charge YG Artists’ branding and any artworks related to video/motion graphics design
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER : In charge of YG Aritsts’ branding and any artworks related to digital & print graphics design
- CREATIVE PLANNER : In charge of YG Artists’ branding,marketing and communications planning.
- Submission Period (Portforlio+Application ) : 2013.12.03 ~ 12.15
- Candidates Selected: 2013.12.18
- YG NEXT CREATOR CAMP (Designer Applicants only) : 2013.12.28
- Applicants accepted will begin on: January 2014
Applicants must have good communicating skills
2 or more years of experience in the related field is preferred.
- Send To: email@example.com
MEET YG’S CURRENT TEAM »
Kim Yoon Joo - Creative Planner@Brand Strategy Team
» She organized G-Dragon’s Space 8 Gallery Exhibition
Kim Hae Young - Graphic Designer @Brand Design Team
» She designed G-Dragon’s One Of A Kind Albums,BIGBANG’s Extraordinary 20’s Photobook & T.O.P’s Doom Dada Special Edition Photo Album CD.
Lee Kyu Rae - Graphic Designer @Brand Design Team
» He created the WIN:Who Is Next Logo
Park Hyun Ah - Graphic Designer@Brand Design Team
» She designed PSY’s Gentleman CD,BIGBANG’s Alive Tour DVDs & GD’s COUP D’ETAT Collection DVD+Photobook
Lee Hyun Joo - Package & Graphic Designer @Brand Designer Team
» She designed GD’s COUP D’ETAT Albums,VINYL Album & Collection DVD+Photobook
*NOTE: This is not the first time YG Entertainment has opened their doors for online applicants worldwide. YG & Yonsei University collaborated to search for future YG Interns in 2011 and again in 2012. The project was called ‘YG Idealist’.
FOR MORE INFO CHECK OUT » https://www.facebook.com/ygnextcreator
Remember ladies: it doesn’t matter how you do on your finals, as long as your future husband is doing well on his.
So a month ago i got a gift from a lottery. Guess what? Yes, a camera!! A box of fujifilm instax mini 25 Hello Kitty edition. But I already have a Rillakuma edition one, so it’s not of much use to me. I think to giving away this cutie camera for someone else. I hope I can make someone happy❤ ヘ(￣ω￣ヘ) (ノ￣ω￣)ノ
✿✿✿ PRIZES ✿✿✿
- 1x Instax Mini 25 Hello Kitty Edition
- 1x 10pcs of Rillakuma Film
- 1x 10pcs of Gemini Film
- 1x 10pcs of Hamicat Film
- 1x 10ocs of Spongebob Pink Film
- 1x 10pcs of Hello Kitty Film
✿✿✿ RULES & INFO ✿✿✿
- This is for my followers so, you must be following me.
- Open internationally.
- Don’t delete the text.
- No giveaway blog please.
- One winner.
- Ask your parents for permission cuz i’ll ask your address if you win.
- Likes do not count.
- You can reblog this as many times as you want, just don’t spam your followers.
- Last day to enter will be January 4th 2014 (GMT+8) ｡◕‿◕｡
The winner will be selected with random.org . She/he has 24 hours to reply, and must be willing to be published. Any question? ask me here~
Good luck and have fun!! (ノ＞▽＜。)ノ*:・ﾟ✧*:・ﾟ✧
Lights will guide you home
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post, then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
tag answers and questions under the cut!
waving at someone you thought was waving at you
That man you see there, he is a 92 year old veteran from Norway, who was tortured by the nazis during world war II.
The upper picture is the picture of the “BOY London” logo, that’s so popular now days.
Then, on the picture under, is a known symbol that were used under by the nazis in World War II.
Now you can all think of what you’re really wearing.